Sabres vs. Sens – 3.26.10March 26, 2010
- GOOOOOOOOSE! Where the hell have you been, my fine feathered friend? Although that was a garbage kind of goal, beggars can’t be choosers.
- This Pat Burns article on TSN. Talk about grace, dignity and courage in a time of immense personal trial.
- The Pat Kaleta fight in the first period.
- The Duck, Duck, Goose sign in the 300 level.
- The Pommers & Montador two-on-zero. Not only did it result in a goal, but do you ever think those two players will ever have that same opportunity ever again?
- Gary Bettman’s intermission interview. Dude has shifty eyes and was looking sideways at the camera the entire time.
- Goose crashing awkwardly into the boards at the end of the second period.
- The Sabres playing not to lose rather than playing to win.
- Screw you Sabres and the horse you rode in on. I don’t think a win was asking for too much tonight. You want all of us to stop yakking about how you can’t beat the Sens? Then man up AND BEAT THE EFFING SENS!