Pictures from SaturdaySeptember 30, 2007
I really hope these work. I may have more later, depending on how some more editing comes out.
- Happiness is a clean sheet of ice.
- Everyone milling around, behaving themselves. This was before it was announced that Sid wasn’t playing.
- Goose cleans out the net while Miller meditates or something.
- Derek Roy tries to avoid being the poster-boy for 1-800-owmygroin
- Practicing crashing the net on Miller in the pre-game.
- Goose looses his hat while crashing the net on the powerplay. Interesting to note that Goose was playing on a line with Afinogenov and Paille.
- He didn’t get the memo about wearing his jersey, but oh well. He cleans up nice.
- Note the pink shirt on Patches, which contrasts nicely with the owie by his left eye.