A Picture’s Worth a Thousand WordsFebruary 9, 2009
Buffalo.com has posted their gallery of photos from last night’s Catwalk for Charity. It really does look like a good time was had by all.
– Ryan Miller and a puppy. Altogether now: awwwwww.
– Please, please, please tell me that Sabretooth is not getting a lap dance in this photo.
– Timmy! Happy! The grin works well on him.
– Why am I not surprised to see that Roy-Z’s sporting a boa? He is looking a little less than fierce in this photo, however. Tyra would be disappointed.
– It may be an unfortunate photo, but the first nominee for the “Drunk as a Skunk” award sadly appears to be Goose.
– I’m glad Staffy cleared up that he is not, in fact, Joey Ramone. But the expression on his face is PRICELESS.
– Bemusement, thy name is Ryan Miller.
– And the second nominee for the “Drunk as a Skunk” award appears to be Jaro Spacek. He’s either alcohol flushed or about to come down with some sort of flu or other ailment.
– The Pat Kaleta cutout would make a wonderful addition to my office environment. Our library needs a librarian. Patty’s pretty threatening, right?
– It’s not related to the CfC, but Tim Kennedy was on the news tonight. If it wasn’t for the unfortunate lack of front teeth on the one side (thanks SO much, Gauthier), you would peg him for a graduating senior at St. Joe or Canisius. I wouldn’t even peg him for a college freshman, he looked that young. He really does not look like he should be a professional hockey player.