Its GoneOctober 7, 2009
- Ryan Miller’s blog is gone. Sadness ensues from those of us that enjoyed reading his cranky, yet fun, outlook on life. Although, now that the blog is no longer in existence, that means the most recent thing on his site is from November of last year. You may want to have your people get on that, Mr. Miller.
– When I read that the Sabres were blessed by their official team chaplain today, two thoughts ran through my head:
1. They *have* a team chaplain? Bless me father for I have sinned, indeed.
2. A Jesuit is probably the only one that could drink a hockey player under the table. (And note to Sabres.com, the abbreviation for Jesuit is SJ, not JS.)
- The ESPN video of Komisarek and Friends working out is much more palatable than the photo of naked Chara.