Things I Could Have Done Instead of Watching Sabres/FlyersOctober 26, 2010
– Battened down the hatches.
– Laundry. I need to wash my pink shirt in order to be Boo to a co-worker’s Sully on Halloween.
– Started reading another book.
– Danced my cares away.
Speaking of the Fraggles, my inner 6-year-old is delighted that they are back on TV, on The Hub network. Guess what I’ll be watching on my winter break, LOL.
– Hung posters on my wall.
– Watched Glee and the rest of my regular Tuesday night programming.
– Watched Dancing With the Stars. Kurt Warner has become pleasantly appealing. Rick Fox is dating Elisha Dushku (Faith from Buffy) and Jennifer Grey is married to Mike Casper, Josh’s guy from the FBI on the West Wing. Watching DWTS has become some odd form of six degrees of separation…with sparkles and rhinestones.
– Written a to-do list for the office tomorrow.
– Learned the names of all the US Presidents in order.
Did I do any of these things? Nope, no I did not. I sat and watched the entire freaking game. I deserve a medal. Or a cookie.